Fine Arts Festival
Fine Arts is a discipleship tool of the Assemblies of God Youth Ministries designed to help students discover, develop, and deploy their ministry gifts. In a competitive venue, students throughout Southern New England are given the opportunity to have their skills evaluated by qualified ministers, industry professionals and educators who encourage excellence, offer ideas for improvement, and inspire students to use their gifts in the local church, community and around the world. By involving your students in Fine Arts, they will gain experience and develop skills that will last a lifetime.
FAF 2021 - Video Festival
Special Online Version for 2021
This year, we are bringing our Fine Arts Festival online, allowing students to participate in a safe way. All entries will be submitted online through provided links and evaluated by our Evaluation Team. Evaluator Sheets will be then sent back to the leaders to share with their students how they can continue to develop their ministry gifts. Our Celebration Service will be streamed online where advancing results will be announced.
o Registration Deadline – February 17, 2021
o Entry Submission Deadline – March 5, 2021
o Online Celebration Service – March 26, 2021 @7pm
- All Fine Arts Participant registration forms and fees must be postmarked by February 17, 2021.
- $35/participant – includes one category
- $15/each additional category. There is a limit of 7 categories per participant.
- All registration fees are non-refundable.
- All fees are to be paid with ONE CHURCH CHECK, payable to SNE Ministry Network with FAF in memo line.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Please Complete the 2021 SNEMN Fine Arts Festival Registration Form and submit to your Church FAF Coordinator by your church’s scheduled deadline to be postmarked by February 17th and sent to the SNE Ministry Network, 307 Sturbridge Rd, Charlton, MA 01507.
- To ensure proper spelling on registration and certificates, please include with registration a TYPED sheet listing the following:
- Each Fine Arts participant’s full name
- All Group Names & Members
- A confirmation email will be sent to the Youth/FA Leader to confirm the participant registration is received.
- The confirmation email will also contain the Online Submission Form to submit all entries. Please read Video Festival Guidelines for more information.
ENTRY SUBMISSION DEADLINE
- All video and photo submissions must be submitted by March 5, 2021 through the provided online submission form that will be sent to leaders in a confirmation email, after registration is received.
- Please download and print the FAF 2021 Rulebook.
- Any questions regarding registration can be directed to Chris at 508-248-3711, Ext 729 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.